Early Bird Offer
Iron Mill College is delighted to make available 'Early Bird Offers' to all successful applicants of our Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling (accredited by BACP). This offer is subject to applicants being in posession of an Enrolment Offer from us.
Should you be in a position to take advantage of this offer, you could save up to £1005.00 on our full course fee - paying £5,995.00 ('Early Bird Course Fee') instead of £7000.00 (at our Option 3 payment level), for the full 2 year course!
You will be able to inform us of your intention to secure an Early Bird Offer at the application stage, however, this does not confirm acceptance and the following terms and conditions apply:
- Applicants must be in posession of an Enrolment Offer (i.e. an offer of a place on the course) from us at the time of paying the Early Bird Course Fee.
- The Early Bird Course Fee (of £5995.00) must be paid in full, on or before the relevant deadline shown below.
- The deadline for payment of the Early Bird Course Fee for all applicants of Autumn intakes of the Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling, is the 30th June each year (i.e. prior to the course's Year 1 start date).
- The deadline for payment of the 'Early Bird Course Fee' for applicants of Spring intakes of the Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling, is 15th March each year (i.e. prior to the course's Year 1 start date).
- Iron Mill College's Refund Policy for the Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling is still applicable.
- Iron Mill College reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time and at its own discretion.